Conservative MPs will spend the summer listening to workers, business leaders and labour groups across the country about how U.S. trade tariffs will impact their lives, and how Canada can best respond.
Currently events are scheduled to take place in:
• July 6, Oakville, Ontario
• July 10, Oshawa, Ontario
• July 16, and 17 Winnipeg, Manitoba
• July 17, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
• July 19, Saint John, New Brunswick
• July 24, London, Ontario
• July 24, Chatham, Ontario
• July 24, St. Thomas, Ontario
• July 25, Alliston, Newmarket
• July 26, Brantford, Ontario
• July 27, Kitchener, Ontario
• July 31, Niagara and St. Catharines , Ontario
• August 1, Welland and the Fort Erie, Ontario
• August 7 and 8, Vancouver and Fraser Valley, British Columbia
• August 7 and 8, Edmonton, Alberta and Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
• August 9 and 10, Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta
• August 21, Quebec City, Quebec
• August 29 and 30, Southwestern Ontario
Please note that this information is subject to change. For more information about these events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conservatives are fully behind Canada’s steel, aluminum and auto industries – and most importantly, their workers – as we respond to these potentially devastating U.S. tariffs.
We will continue to hold the government to account when they don’t take action to defend local jobs.
Please stay tuned to this website for updates on tour events and locations.
CANADIAN WORKERS MUST BE HEARD!